Purpose Statement

My holy ambition is to bring glory to God through the study of His Word. I am passionate about the observation, interpretation and application of God's Word in our lives.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Personal Update

I saw  eye doctor this morning and got a good report about my very bad vision. I'm going to have cataract surgery in mid February and the second eye in mid March.  My eyesight has been very blurry and I've been quite concerned.  I appreciate and praise the Lord for going before me with the provision I'll need.

I'm seeking the Lord earnestly about some things and appreciate any prayers as the Lord leads. I've got a long way to go but trust that the sovereign, wise and loving God will meet my every need as I approach Him eagerly and with a humble and repentant heart.  May we all continue to progress in sanctification and fight the battle with grace, might and truth.

No comments: