Purpose Statement

My holy ambition is to bring glory to God through the study of His Word. I am passionate about the observation, interpretation and application of God's Word in our lives.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Scripture Cards

Most of you are likely thinking of memory verses on index cards, Those are called Scripture cards.  But tonight I was re-reading some of the greeting cards I've gotten through the year. I was blessed immensely in that almost every card came with a verse or more on it.  It was so edifying to read not only the printed words but the hand written verses of encouragement.  My family has teased me in the past for saving every greeting card I get.  Tonight when I had a case of "the lonelies" it was helpful to be reminded of how many people really do care.  Many of you probably already send cards with Bible verses on it. If not, let me encourage you to do so. It is a double blessing.

No comments: