Purpose Statement

My holy ambition is to bring glory to God through the study of His Word. I am passionate about the observation, interpretation and application of God's Word in our lives.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Best Burger Ever

Sister Frances and I were running errands and time got away from us.  It had something to do with finding a green shirt for St. Patrick's Day. I digress.  She missed her dinner at the assisted living facility so she mentioned that hamburgers were half off at Dutch's near TCU.  Well, we weren't near TCU and my flesh reared up on the inside--where God can see--and I stayed sweet on the outside. Sweet as in smiling and talking through some gritted teeth kind of sweet. So we went to Dutch's for dinner.  Indeed the burgers were half off.  It was also the best hamburger I've ever eaten.  Much of it had to do with the buns which are imported from Houston.  It's not that the owners aren't Fort Worth friendly but it does have everything to do with none of the Fort Worth bakeries make such things.  Anyway another lesson learned.  Relax, trust God with my day and let Sister Frances pick the eating places.  Thus far she's done very well.

No comments: