Purpose Statement

My holy ambition is to bring glory to God through the study of His Word. I am passionate about the observation, interpretation and application of God's Word in our lives.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Personal Update

I have a job as a driver for an 86 year old nun who is a resident at the assisted living where I volunteer. The first two days have been interesting.  I have no idea what the Lord is up to doing.  She is a pistol and is constantly on the go.  I who am 30 years younger have a hard time keeping up with her. We drive her little Kia Rio which is a fun car to dash around on the streets of Fort Worth. Her stamina has amazed me.  She is a hard core Texas Rangers fan and her blood rusn both red and blue. She rarely missed a game since 1972.  That's the year I graduated from high school!  She's been on the television and in the paper for her avid Rangeritis.  I imagine there will be more posts about the Protestant driver and the Catholic nun.  We'll call our scenario Driving Sister Frances.....

No comments: