- Spirit's death was orchestrated by a sovereign God and I was at the hospital at such significant times. My vet was very helpful in guiding me through her care and trying to keep the bill to a minimum.
- My eye was healed by God when it was leaking and I didn't have to have a second surgery to correct it. Even the ophthalmologist was surprised.
- My family took such good care of me while I recuperated.
- My two aunts passed into the presence of the Savior this week.
- My church is a God centered church filled with believers striving hard after God and led by faithful elders..
- My car still runs.
- My friends and family care for me deeply.
- My part time job keeps me busy, brings provision and enables me to stay connected to Sunrise.
- I sleep well every night.
- My eyesight is so much better with just one eye corrected and God has provided the resources for the second surgery in three weeks.
- God has granted me the blessing of salvation.
- God is sanctifying me.
- God has granted me gifts for the benefit of the body that I used this week.
Monday, February 25, 2013
A Gratitude Attitude
God has convicted me in a number of ways today about my lack of gratitude. Tonight at BSF our teaching leader suggested that we find 30 blessings--spiritual or temporal--a day for which we should express thanksgiving. I realized that my heart is not a grateful one and that's to my own peril. God has much to say about thanklessness and none of it is good. I want to share some of what I'm grateful for here on the blog. Somethings may be too personal to mention but I want to start tonight with some of the blessings God gave me this week.