Purpose Statement

My holy ambition is to bring glory to God through the study of His Word. I am passionate about the observation, interpretation and application of God's Word in our lives.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Accusation of Plagarism

This evening I received an anonymous comment on an older post where I was accused of plagarizing another's writings.  In checking the sources I did indeed fail to properly cite the original author's work and thus allowed it to appear as my own.  It is a sin to steal another's words. As a result I have deleted all the posts on my blog up to this one.  It is not my heart to be a thief before the Lord, to cause another believer to stumble nor dishonor the name of Christ.  That isn't to say that I am shutting the blog down.  It does mean that I will be ever more vigilant to check sources accurately and ensure that plagarism not occurs.  I ask the forgiveness of whomever posted the comment. Obviously I didn't post the comment itself since I deleted all posts for the past four years on the blog.  Hopefully that resolves the issue in the Lord's sight and that of the anonymous person.  To God be the glory.

No comments: