- James 1:5: "But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and ]without reproach, and it will be given to him."
- Psalm 32:8: "I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go;I will counsel you with My eye upon you."
- Proverbs 6: 22, 23: "When you walk about, they will guide you; When you sleep, they will watch over you;
And when you awake, they will talk to you.3 For the commandment is a lamp and the teaching is light, And reproofs for discipline are the way of life
- Proverbs 3: 5-6: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight."
- Isaiah 48:17: "Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel,“I am the Lord your God, who teaches you to profit, Who leads you in the way you should go."
- Isaiah 58:11: “And the Lord will continually guide you, And satisfy your desire in scorched places, And give strength to your bones; And you will be like a watered garden, And like a spring of water whose waters do not fail."
Thursday, June 6, 2013
Finding the Will of God
This is a deep and complex subject. One that I am not qualified nor inclined to teach. I'll let my pastors and Sunday School teachers figure that out. I want to post some verses pertaining to God's guidance.