Purpose Statement

My holy ambition is to bring glory to God through the study of His Word. I am passionate about the observation, interpretation and application of God's Word in our lives.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Personal Update

Obviously I haven't been blogging as consistenly as I once did! I hope that in the days to come I can be more consistent again.  Many of you know that I am experiencing some health issues that have yet to be resolved. I am grateful for all that the Lord is doing and trust that His purging, refining and shaping of my character is His best and good for me at this time.  I know I fail greatly but it is my heart to be transformed into the likeness of Jesus Christ. Trials are hard. Here on earth is our only opportunity to suffer well for the Lord. I appreciate your prayers and am grateful for all for have come alongside in so many ways.  How precious is the family of God. How grateful I am that the Lord has placed me in the middle of such gracious believers. To Him be the glory.

No comments: